Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Resolutions

It’s that time of year it’s customary to set new goals. Typically, I do not partake and if I do I set the bar low. For example, 2017 my new year resolution was not to die. I am happy to say I achieved my goal. This year I am going to raise the bar. For years I have been told I need to let more of my personality show on my social media. That is past my comfort zone. But if life begins at the end of my comfort zone, it’s time to start living or maybe I should say writing. I am going to open a window into my life. Share with you my accomplishments, joy, adventures, frustrations, heartbreaks and fears. Anxiety of people not liking me and the grammar police picking apart my writing has paralyzed my efforts in the past. I enter this year with a game plan. Haters will be pushed out the door, I have no room in my life nor the time for them. Grammar cop will be handcuffed to my inbox and made to edit all my work. My 2018 resolution is to write and share more of me with you.
What are your New Years Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment